Sunday 5 April 2015

To the beach!

 
These Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks have really surprised me. I have had them for around 7 months and thinking about it, I realise they have become a staple in my make-up bag.

I must admit I was a little miffed about the size of them when I first opening them. Although, after having used them for so long and being nowhere near finishing them, I see my first negative impression may have been too critical.

To be honest they are the perfect size for applying to your face and chucking in your make-up bag.


The price point for these guys is $45 (USD) each or you can purchase two for $85 (USD).  Pretty pricey but in-line with her other blushes.

I have really enjoyed using them, they are so quick and easy to chuck on and gives you a lovely healthy glow! Just like you have been at one of the fabulous beaches in which each stick is named after.

Ibiza on the left and Es Vedra on the right.
They don't go patching on me and they definitely do not sit in my pores. They just glide onto the skin and give a lovely dewy finish.

They just give life back to your face.

During the summer my body gets quite tanned and sometimes my face is left slightly behind with wearing hats and a super high SPF. But this definitely gives me a beautiful sun kissed glow, joining my head back with my body! 

They generally last all day, I say generally because I definitely put them through their pace as I find myself wearing them either, whilst exercising, walking the dogs, at the beach or just generally every day life which has recently been during the summer, and it's been a hot and sticky one.

Actually they last pretty darn well with everything I put them through!


I use Ibiza as a bronzer, which has a beautiful gold sparkle through it, that isn't that noticeable when it's blended in and Es Vedra I use it as a blush, a little goes a long way with this one on my skin tone and I just love its coral red colour, definitely makes me look alive and less monotone.

I don't normally use them on my lips but sometimes I pop a little bit of Lucas' Papaw Ointment over top of Es Vedra but I just generally don't like the feeling of it on my lips alone, I find it quite chalky, but that's just me.


I just blend it in with my fingers and it's as easy as that!
Puggie Wilber and I showing off my blended Beach Sticks.
All I have on my face is Nars radiant creamy concealerT-zone set with powder and my beach sticks in Ibiza and Es Vedra.  Mascara, eyebrows, lip gloss and done!

It's one of those products that I didn't think I would love as much as I do but I keep going back to them, as they always give me a fool proof healthy look.

Definitely my go to products when I just want to get out the door! 

Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig