Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lucas' Papaw Ointment=Magical

As a make-up lover,  addict some could argue, I have a habit of collecting lip balms, you know, picking one up here, another there and never actually finishing them, they either get lost or left in a handbag or just discarded.  
 
I went through this phase for a long time up until the day I got introduced to Lucas' Papaw Ointment..  And that's where the hoarding habits ceased..  Well for lip balms anyway!
 
This product is just magical, long gone are the days of dry, chapped and blistered lips.  It soothes them and actually nourishes them, quite often when using other lip products I had the feeling that they would just sit on top of my lips and not actually do very much, but you can feel Lucas Papaw Ointment relieving your scabby, yucky bits and in no time at all you'll have the most baby smooth lips that I never thought possible, especially for myself. 
 

But it doesn't just stop there, oh no, it has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties so you can use for a wide range things like on cuts, nappy rash, boils, gravel rash, splinters, insect bites and loads more.  I even use it on my puggie's noses, if they are ever looking dry, I just rub a little bit on, et voila.  No more dry cracked soreness. 

As you can see by the nibbled tube in the photo, if they had it their way they would eat the stuff.  This might be because it is made in Brisbane Australia out of fresh fermented fruit and has a base of wax and pharmaceutical grade petroleum jelly.  Personally I don't get any smell from it but as my puggies love them some fruit maybe that's what their picking up. 

One small thing is that I wouldn't recommend wearing it if you are going out in the strong sun as it doesn't have any SPF but apart from that use it to 'til heart's content, it also works a dream on relieving sunburn.   

 
Above is what it looks like out of the tube, it doesn't look that special but believe me it is magical.  I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for this little gem.. Well still buying lip balms I guess.. 
 
Thank you Lucas' Papaw Ointment for years free from dry cracked lips and coming from a matte lipstick fiend, this says a lot!  
 

Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. galaxy watch 3 titanium - TiGaniumArts
    Tagged "stars", ford fusion titanium galaxy watch 3 titanium hip titanium - TiGaniumArts. A titanium max trimmer new, titanium dioxide sunscreen high-quality titanium video game titanium easy flux 125 amp welder made by T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig