Tuesday 31 January 2017

IT Cosmetics- Superhero Mascara

 
IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
 
Now another little recent addition to my makeup collection thanks to my Lucky Bag 2017 from Beautylish is IT Cosmetics Superhero mascara.
 
I am always on the look out for a good mascara.. always... never satisfied in the mascara department, even if I have one I love I will always be up for trying a new one.. So to my delight I found a new one to add to my trials.
 
 

I have tried IT cosmetic's mascaras before, I used the tightline primer little guy but my sister got it in the end, think it flaked too much for my liking and I didn't quite feel the faff of putting it on before my actual mascara was worth my time but my sister loves it.. anyway that's a completely other subject entirely..   Back to the Superhero..

 
I like it...  I like it a lot.. Its black, deep black, holds a curl, minimal to no flakes. Doesn't transfer onto my upper lid from the tops of my lashes. Comes off easily in the evening  and doesn't irritate my ridiculously sensitive eyes. My lashes look a lot fuller and much more defined, the mascara is able to coat each lash and make them look a lot thicker at the ends which I love.
 
 
 
The wand is also really good to use, I can get right into my waterline with it, making it super dark along my lash line which in turn makes your lashes look fuller and more fabulous. And I generally manage to put it on without getting mascara all over my lids. Bonus!  I have been much more impressed with this one compared to my last IT cosmetics purchase.

Now is it my favourite mascara in the world ever? Perhaps not but its a definite new favourite. I'm still on the look out for the one. But it is a damn good mascara.

I'm super keen to find out what your favourite mascara of all time is? Leave your comments below..
 
 

Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Me and my team was in search of a rarely found platform which can help us for our new assignment. We are writers and its been a long time we are in this writing field. So we would appreciate help of this blog.
    ครีมบํารุงผิวหน้ากลางคืน

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    อายครีม

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!
    ครีมทาใต้ตา

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig