Sunday 14 February 2016

Charlotte's Magic Cream

Charlotte's Magic Cream
 
After purchasing Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream for a third time I pondered on how I am long over due a blog post on this magical wonder.

Lets set the scene, I've never really liked face creams, yes I know they are supposed to be good for your skin and loads of other amazing benefits but because of my oily t-zone and super sensitive skin, one way or another I never found one that didn't develop a weird bumpy rash or made my make-up slide off my face.


So as I'm not getting an younger I thought I had better start addressing this lack of moisturiser in my life. I first got the mini Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream moisturiser when it first launched.

Now when I first started using it I thought with its thick consistency it was either going to make me an oil slip or develop some funky rash on my face but I was pleasantly surprised when neither happened.

My skin loves it!! It just soaks it all up and makes me look radiant, with my skin being hydrated and loved.

I use it once a day, in the morning before I apply my make-up. I let it settle into my skin before I start my make-up routine and I have just been so impressed with it. My under eye area loves it and it makes such a difference when I apply concealer to a lovely moisturised base. 


I am now onto my second big tub of this Magic Cream and I am still loving it! Although it is on the pricey side, a large tub does last me nearly over a year using it once a day and I am looking forward to trying out her new creams she has launching soon!

Do you guys have a favourite moisturiser that you cannot live without?


Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig