Monday 2 March 2015

Loving a blog with Bloglovin...

I'd heard of bloglovin and seen the sexy little lady at the side of people's blogs but never really thought much about it.. Until the day I set up 'Pink Lips and Pugs' and I went into crazy pug lady mode researching everything and anything blog related from camera angles to html code and somewhere in between I learned of a pretty cool little thing called bloglovin..

In short, you simply sign up via e-mail or facebook and through bloglovin you are able to follow loads of different blogs, from travel to fitness, interior design to beauty, its sooo cool! Handy thing is you'll get informed when the people you follow upload new blog posts and you can read them all from the same place. With pretty pictures and easy browsing on any device what more could you want? If it sounds like your cup of tea and you'd like to follow me.. You can click the link below or the foxy lady at the side of my blog.. You know, the one with the + as a nipple!!  (love it!) Or you can download the app for you iPhone here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig