Thursday 23 April 2015

It's everything but Vanilla..

 
I'd heard about the Vanilla pigment from MAC Cosmetics for such a long time but I'd never actually purchased it until about six months ago, and boy oh boy... What was I waiting for?

This is pigment can used for nearly everything, nails to eyes to lips and so much more! The colour is beautiful, it's like a pearly white with a gorgeous shimmer. You can use it wet or dry for different looks, using it wet makes the colour much more intense, it looks like a completely different eye shadow. Super long lasting and doesn't cake up or crease, it's beautiful, a great all round product.

Vanilla Pigment intense dry swatch
My favourite places to use it is; in my tear ducts to open up my eyes, on the tops of my cheek bones as a highlighter, down the centre of my nose and just a touch on the top of my cupids bow. And when my décolletage is on show I dust a small amount over there just to give a nice healthy glow.A little goes a long way with this one, and its easy to make yourself look like an 80's Barbie or a techno robot if you use too much, although it this is what your looking for go for it!

I have heard that you can use pigments on top of wet nail polish, I've yet to try it with this pigment but I will totally be giving it a go. I think it would make a lovely gradient colour on top of any colour nail polish. A MAC pigment definitely worth investing in, my most used by far. 


Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig